Friday 17 August 2012

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you........


Following my post on my final working day with UCCF I thought I'd post, on my final day of official employment with UCCF, a list of thank yous!

Thank you Jo McKenzie, Peter Dray and Hamish Sneddon (and even for a couple of months Tim Rudge) for being fantastic supervisors; wise, caring, generous, challenging and encouraging, much like Paul was to Timothy. God has gifted you to lead and teach and train, use those gifts for His glory.

Thank you Mark Stone, Matt Graham, Tim Dennis, Lewis Green, Tom Thrower, Lensa Woodcock, Simon Oatridge, Ellie Cook and Paul Oatridge. You guys were a pleasure to work with, your support and banter was amazing. I may never work with a more godly or joyful group of people. May you continue to grow in love for the Lord.

Thank you James Adair, Emily Bacon, Joel Forster, James Meredith, Edwina Thorley, Chris Simons and last but not least, Emma Best. My wonderful Relay workers who have taught me more than I taught them. Stay strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

Thank you Queen's Campus, Sunderland and Teesside CUs for many memories, comedy stories, seemingly hopeless situations and faithfulness to Jesus despite varying trials. May you keep holding out the word of truth in love to the students on your campuses.

I could try and name every student I've worked with, but, although my memory is good, it's not that good! You know who you are - Thank you!!!

Thank you Forum conferences, CU Leaders' Training Weekends, Houseparties, Staff Conferences and Summer Schools for great teaching, deepening relationships, new friends and plentiful banter.

Thank you to the various Summer Team co-leaders, members and hosting brothers and sisters in Christ. You are all part of some of the most incredible experiences in my life.

Thank you to all my prayer and financial supporters. Your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now is a rich blessing from God, for which I am sincerely grateful.

Most of all, thank you to the One True Living God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit, for all of the above and much more beyond.

Father, please continue to bless all those associated with UCCF and their work with the students of the UK. Please keep them loving Jesus. Please continue to make them more Christ-like by the Spirit and help them to remain generous. Please use UCCF for your glory and the furthering of your Kindgom. In Jesus' sweet and strong name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment